Including Friends, Selecting an Attorney or your neighbors
Relationships are essential to us in all aspects of life. The key core traits found in relationships and building teams can be…
If you do not have TRUST with an individual then it makes it difficult to maintain a relationship.
- Trust is mutually and develops gradually over time.
- Trust is accomplished through a series of tests with the person
- Finally, trust is the cornerstone of every important relationship including:
- Conducting business (example: like selecting an attorney)
- Working on a Team
- Work environment: Supervisor, colleagues, etc.
Along side of trust the other core trait closely follows: Respect. An interesting dynamic of respect is that you must give to receive it. First and foremost, in any relationship treat them in a courteous and honorable manner.
- Respect relationship all differences. Taste. Opinions. Dress, etc. Importantly, agree to disagree and maintain the respect.
- Respect the right to heard and is taken seriously when appropriate.
- Essential to respect is to be told the truth.
Do your most relationships have a foundation built on deep trust and respect?
If you are looking for a law firm, then look no further because Sariol Legal Center provides the highest level of trust and respect. Count on it.Photo courtesy of (imediaconnection)